spin


Thursday, April 21, 2011

Holy Triduum

How beautiful are these holy days?! I wanted to let you all know that we friars are praying for you. Also, the following book is very helpful in understanding the beauty of our faith and the mystery of the Mass.


This is a great book by a great author. Brant Pitre does a wonderful job explaining the Jewish roots of our Christian faith, in particular as it helps us to understand the gift of the Eucharist. Enjoy!


















The Last Supper, the death of Christ on the cross and the resurrection on Easter are intimately connected. We cannot understand one without the others.


learn more here

Have a blessed Holy Triduum,
Fr. Luke Mary Fletcher, CFR
St. Joseph Friary, New York, New York

1 comment:

  1. OK, I hear you Lord, loud and clear.

    This is the second recommendation to me of this book I never heard of before yesterday. I guess I should go out and pick up a copy.

    Thank you for being an instrument of His peace.

    ReplyDelete